Sunday, May 8, 2011

mother dearest

so I celebrated mother's day today
i'm not exactly the type to prepare for hallmark occasions like these but i figured, why not?
my mom has been nothing but good to me and she deserves something great for all the sacrifices she's made
i think this might have been the first time i actually did something for mother's day
...or maybe the second, but the one before might have been light years away... Hahaha

mango cake from red ribbon

Yes, I conspired with my Tito Haha



fresh flowers from the market :)

a picture of us during my high school graduation

I think she was happy about it. We ate in Amici later on to celebrate. :)
I'm not planning to make a post about the wedding I attended during the weekend, but I have some pictures up on my Tumblr. :)

later lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment