- Saturday Classes - TGIF does not exist anymore because of this. Heck, why should I even look forward to 'the weekend' if it only lasts a day? Hay. :/
- Noriter - Me and my blockmates' tambayan. Hahaha. Such a cute place!
- My blockmates - are fun! I love spending time with them. I'm never alone. Hahaha. Bonding for the past 4 days has been so much fun. They made me feel welcome and at home easily. :)
- My Profs - are nice and cool! No terror teacher, well, maybe my creative writing teacher would be an exception to that. She has a british accent though. Hahaha. But she intimidates me in a way.
- I want to be a Dean's Lister this sem. I have no math subject so NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. HAHAHAHA.
- I got forms for the Green Media group and I want to apply for coverage, AV Production and Creatives Pool but the requirements are so hassle, omg. Like, example I have to be interviewed then I have to show them that I can load film and attach the lens of a camera in seven seconds. Whuuuut. Meh.
- Speaking of orgs, I was thinking twice about joining InnerSoul/DLSU Chorale. Aaahh. But I dunno, I crack under pressure. I don't want to sing to impress, you know? So tempted though. I love singing and performing but having to commit to it? Uh, no. I heard practices are ~intense~ and I am not willing to sacrifice my social life for it. Hahaha. But fuck man. :/
- I HATE YOU FOREVER BR. ANDREW GONZALEZ HALL. YOU WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME. Like, fuckin' a man, the past 4 days, I've climbed 40+ flights of stairs because the elevator is always crowded. OMG NEVER AGAIN. I hate this. I feel like passing out everytime and I'm always late for class because of those goddamn stairs. I will lose weight with those stairs dood. :|
- I've bumped into so many people those past 4 days! It was hella fun because I got to bond with friends from different places! Like, Antioch people, former batchmates, friends from camp, outside and whatnot.
- FRESHMAN FIFTEEN IS POSSIBLE. I've been eating out for the past 4 days and it is just the start of my 'supersize me' series, I swear. I do not want to get fat. I want to lose weight. Gdaaaaamn. How is that even possible in Taft, full of nice places to eat in. :( I crai.
- Commuting is a bitch, and it's been draining me. I'm exhausted everytime I come home now but I'm still thankful that God keeps me safe.
- If there's a rush hour in the afternoon/night, trust me there's rush hour in the morning too. I hate taking the train because all the ladies push each other and it's like so fucking impossible to get out of that train.
- HANDBAGS SUCK, LONG LIVE BACKPACKS.
So basically, college is a whole new exciting world. But fuck this I want my weekends baaaaack. Lord help me survive, i'm swamped with shit to do in ONE DAY. I shall cram tomorrow.