Thursday, May 5, 2011

Into The Wild

Went on a little field trip with Zhiela today. :)

Z AND A EXPLORE PLACES PART 2.

OHOHO.

I had to practice shooting with my SLR outdoors just so I can get the hang of my settings.

We went to Ninoy Aquino Wild Life and Park.

The pictures look like we went to a deserted nature trail!




































I also hate editing now. Hahaha I prefer the pictures untouched. ;) They look more natural, just the way I like it. :) Though I'd start post processing again once I get Photoshop. The file I downloaded for weeks wouldn't work because I'm a Mac user. :| Bull.


This shoot would be great if we wore tribal/hippie/indie clothes but we didn't expect it either. Hahaha. Next time though! It's a good place for shoots. Mukha saying korean drama. HAHAHA.


later lovelies. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment