Monday, April 18, 2011

staying in

staying in today because I am a lazy ass. Hahaha.

As usual more bloghopping (to keep me inspired). I found a couple of artists (-Antoinette Fleur, Julie Nivert, and Lutheen) I fell inlove with today. I wish to draw/paint like them someday. @-) Gahd, I've been into cinematography lately (blame vimeo, youtube and some bloggers) + downloading lots of new music. I finally also found the patience to download Photoshop FUCKING FINALLY. This shit better be done by the end of this week. D:<

Argued over what to spend my last money on today and I decided to splurge on... DVDs! :D
I thought about it: I'll be staying in the whole week (seeing that it's Holy Week) so I might as well invest on some good movies/shows to watch to keep me from rotting here at home.
IM SO SMART NAMAN
HAHAHAHA


  1. Black Swan
  2. Due Date
  3. Letters to Juliet (YAY!!)
  4. The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
  5. Elle (Idk it had Sterling Knight k :| DO NOT JUDGE MEEE~)
  6. Going the Distance
  7. Greek, First Season
  8. Gossip Girl Season 4
Might update later if my life gets a bit more interesting. HAHAHA.
later lovelies! <3

2 comments:

  1. ...why no horror movies. :))
    Add Catfish. It's like, total mindrape. [might bore you a bit, though. Documentary-ish]
    Forgetting Sarah Marshall
    I love you, Man
    It's Kind of A Funny Story

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall! Hella funny. Hahaha. You know i'm chicken, denise. I'm not as ~hardcore~ as you, lul. =))) I'LL TRY. Pero it's better if we all watch it together. :)

    ReplyDelete