Wednesday, April 13, 2011

packing + la salle + covers

stayed at home today to accomplish my confirmation for la salle and packing for the beach.
realization: I AM NEVER GOING TO BE A LIGHT PACKER :|
it's impossible for me. i always have to bring a million things i know i won't really use. Hahaha.

Anyhoo, i spent the morning looking at acoustic covers on youtube. Aaahhh! :D I haven't really covered anything in awhile so I tried learning some new songs (might post a cover one of these days)

I hope we can go jamming while on the roadtrip to the beach, that will be hella fun. :D Or maybe jamming by the beach during a campfire or something. I dunno. I just want a guitar and lots of jamming when we get there. =))

here are some of the videos that I liked:


Electric Feel by Reese



Hey Soul Sister by Reese



Sweet Disposition by Ellie Goulding



Teenage Dream by Megan Nicole



Rocketeer - Clara C

Enjoy!
I shall be back on Friday.
Expect an epic post! :>

No comments:

Post a Comment