Monday, April 11, 2011

book bargain monday + F21 shopping


met up with zhiela today, lent her my copy of perks of being a wallflower, then we went to book bargain in market market.
I wanted to buy back issues of Vogue but there weren't any good ones so I ended up with Bazaar magazine. It's pretty lovely. I also saw this nice british magazine, Dazed and Confused for Php 65 only! An Elle magazine for only Php 15 (!!!) and Teen Vogue for Php110!

We scouted for salons that offer cheap haircut + color services for Zhiela. I'm still thinking of getting that keratin treatment for my hair. My hair really needs it. D: It's affordable too, just 1k, with haircut.

Ate in Starbucks and read fashion books in Fully Booked.

Italian Sausage & Mozarella, Dark Macadamian Cookie


look at my hairrr! :o hair color not so obvious tho.

Currently my book wish list:
  • never let me go - kazuo ishiguro
  • girl interrupted - susanna kaysen
  • after dark - haruki murakami
  • no one belongs here more than you - miranda july
  • the hunger games - suzanne collins
  • the virgin suicides - jeffrey eugenides
  • looking for alaska - john green
  • mockingjay - suzanne collins
  • paper towns - john green
  • catching fire - suzanne collins
What I'm reading now: Norwegian Wood, and Eat, Pray, Love

Went to Forever 21 after to shop for some summer clothes. I bought 3 cute tops! Happy ara is happy. :D I was supposed to buy the perfect boyfriend polo i spotted in F21 on its' opening but i guess it ran out :( i wanted to buy a straw hat and shades too, but i couldn't find any straw hats anymore :(

I promised myself to buy only fun patterned clothing since my wardrobe's pretty much simple and boring. Summer's the perfect time to wear bold and bright colors! :D I really wanted to buy this embroided top it was so nice! but it looked kind of awkward on me so :(

CAMWHORAGE

I'm now off to watch How to Deal (z lent me a dvd copy). She told me that the movie reminded her of me. Lol. We'll see. :>

No comments:

Post a Comment