Wednesday, April 20, 2011

night owl thoughts.

I need to watch an epic sunrise before this summer ends.

With the bros, pleaaaase.

It might not be as good as the team oreo one, or it might even be better than that but I just need to watch another sunrise.

I will always be a sunrise person. I appreciate the view of the sun coming out more than it setting. It sends me a powerful message: it's a new day. It's like a good morning greeting that just gives you this sudden burst of energy. Seeing the sun rise gives me ... hope.

I miss long, deep, meaningful conversations with friends late in the evening. I just need more moments in my life that make me feel ... alive.
I've been lacking those ~moments that take your breath away~ I miss the epic golden times, ya know? Is it wrong for me to complain?
I just haven't had any real quality bonding time lately, and truth be told, I do quite miss it terribly. I need more times that feed and fill my soul. I've been living off cheap socializing and materialistic wants. I know it longs for more than that.
I miss the company of my friends, the joy that they bring, that high that I get when I'm with them and all that.
No one else can give me that except them.

I'm really hoping to spend some time with them this summer before we all head out to our own separate colleges. Everything will just get crazier from then on. :(
Guys this is a desperate cry from me to you
I miss all of you, let's all hang out!

Dismantle Repair is on repeat now. Siggghh.



The night was young and so were we
Talked about life, God, death, and your family
Didn't want any promises,
Just my undivided honesty, and you said

Oh oh, things are gonna change now for the better
Oh oh, things are gonna change, oh, they're gonna change

/this is what being an insomniac does to you i am so very ronery huhuhu :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment