Saturday, April 9, 2011

First of Summer!

First week of summer vacation was well spent. I enjoyed each day of the week. :)
...except Monday because I had a bad hangover. :| (I don't even know how that's possible, I wasn't in the slightest bit, hit. At all.) Well, it was still productive and eventful. :)

Anyhoo, Let us recap the week!

Tuesday:

Spent a lazy afternoon eating tacos in Polo Club.

Gab got his iTouch so we just played around with it and took random pictures.

Wednesday:

Missed the Good Charlotte concert and watched Hall Pass instead. We then went to Maga afterwards with the bros. We went to Better Living to eat really good shawarma. Random eh? Really random funny shit in the car, oh god I couldn't stop laughing. I haven't laughed that hard in so long! Aljohn and Jaime's retarded laughs combined was the funniest thing ever. Hahaha! It was just too funny my head hurt so much after. Such 'tards Hahaha.

Thursday:

Went to Divisoria with Gab and Ellie to celebrate her last day! Whoo Make-Ellie-Happy-Day! Lol. I was broke but I still managed to get myself a few things:

I've been eyeing on these clips for a really long time now. I want to use them for my inspiration board, or for hanging up pictures on the wall or something.

Spontaneous but I got myself a cute yellow watch. :D I like it very much. I don't know, i'm starting to fancy the color yellow lately.

I couldn't peel my eyes off this eiffel tower necklace. I knew there were better ones out there but akjhfskjdhsj I had to buy it. How impulsive. Hahaha.

Friday:

I woke up too late to catch the opening of the Forever 21 branch in SM Makati (hoping to get a coupon which would be useless in the end anyway lul) and the getting of souvenirs and pictures in school. I got some of my pictures though (thanks Gab) but I didn't get my souvenir which was a glow in the dark shirt with the word Supremo on it, I think. NEED TO GET IT ASAP, UGH.

Here are the pictures (minus the couples picture of me and Gab, i still haven't received it):



Eventually, I went to F21 and of course all I could do was just stare at pretty things...and not buy them. BUT IT'S OKAY. Lol. I'm shopping there next week. OHOHOHOHO.

Went to the 'Wawa' Meeting in Antioch. It was fun! We had glow sticks and all. I really loved my share group! Sandi, Nico and Chino were so cool. It was so much fun talking to them, and maaan, it was such an intense deep conversation. Hahaha!



I was hoping to go to The Banchetto Midnight Market in Ortigas earlier but it was a long shot
...til' I heard Dan say that they were going to The Mercato Midnight Market at the Fort!

THANK YOU LORD!! \:D/
HAHAHA

We went there and I enjoyed smelling and seeing so much good food. Nomnomnom. I wish I had enough money to buy all the food that I wanted. They all looked so darn good. They had EVERYTHING. Mmm.


Is that what I think it is?! :O

...Yes they are! :O
THEY ARE BABY POTATOES
HAHAHAHA
GAB
[inside joke, lul]


Empanada

Tarts

Isaw

My Kebab! :D





There were lots of pastries, too. I even saw a store selling deep fried oreos, chocolate bars and whatnot! :O

Some japanese food you must try! D: (though I haven't tried it myself)



I bought some dumplings to eat at home. I've been craving.


Dan and Aljohn doing some sort of weird pose. Hahaha.

Good night, good food, good company. Good friday night spent. :)

Saturday:


It was my tita's birthday so she treated us out to Yakimix! Yay! I've been wanting to eat there for the longest time! There was so much to choose from, omg. @-)

I'd give them an 8/10. There's alot of food to choose from, holy crap. The downside is they don't taste as good. :\ But well, It makes your tummy hella full, that's what. So if you're down to binge, eat here!

You get to cook! How fun. 8D


The minute I started to take pictures of the buffet, they stopped me because apparently it wasn't allowed. :( Boo. The ONLY picture I have from the buffet. Sad. Hahaha.

My plate consists of tempura, ampalaya, vegetables, yang chow rice, sweet and sour chicken, california maki and futomaki

I had 3 mini slices of cake for dessert + some fruits.

I then got my haircut. I told the stylist to cut it just a little bit below the shoulder but then he ended up cutting it above the shoulder. :| I was shocked at first since he pretty much chopped most of my hair, but then I started to like it. Hahaha. It's different. And nice. Lol.

OF COURSE I HAD TO CAMWHORE

I liked it when I tied it in a bun. I finally achieved the abbey lee hairrr~! :D lol. I bet it also looks good in half pony (i've yet to try)


Afterwards, Me and Mom went shopping for bikinis (since I'll be going to Anvaya Cove with my friends this Thursday) I got 3 cute pairs if swimsuit from Nafnaf. :)


We ate in Army Navy for dinner.

Libertea

Their burger is...different. It's unique. Haha.

Tacos, Freedom Fries, Onion Rings

After that, we went to Coachella at the Rockwell Tent. It was so lovely. So much lovely things. You'll find the most unique and affordable things in this bazaar.

EVERYTHING WAS BEAUTIFUL AND MY MOM'S WALLET HURT.
HAHAHAHA.

Zipper and Paper Clip Earrings!

Toy Lego Necklaces!

Cute earrings of characters

CUTE FLUFFY NECKLACES AKDHSGHKLGJL


Tansan Rings

Cute wallets!

CUTEST BOOKMARKS EVER I WANTED TO BUY ALL OF THEM

Bows and bear necklaces

Lego brick earrings and rings

Floral Headbands

Neckalaces made out of dominoes, mustache necklace!!

THE PAPER CRANE EARRINGS I SUPER WANTED TO BUY. But it costs 400. :(

Keyboard rings! Cool beans.

The bazaar was inspiring. So many creative artists! I really wish to make lovely things like those someday, make my own business and sell in bazaars and stuff.

I'd post pictures of the pretty, pretty, pretty (and hella cheap!!) clothes I saw but I was too shy since the designers were there.

Haul post! :D My mom's been so generous, it's amazing.


  1. Cute teddy bear bookmark from Artwine
  2. Cute cupcake wallet from Artwine
  3. Toy Lego ring from a random store, i forgot sorry. D:
  4. Tansan ring from Twee Shop
  5. Floral headband from Twee Shop
  6. Bow from some korean store, idk lol.
I'm so mad! I just realized that I lost the measurement tape bracelet thingy I bought! D:< It was so cute! :(

Sunday:

Colored my hair. :O
Medium Brown.

I don't think it's much of a difference, actually.
Looks the same to me.
I think. :|
It's only visible under sunlight/light.
It's not exactly the color I hoped for, but it will do. Lol.
I look rather strange. @-) Different.

No camwhore pictures because it's not really obvious on photo booth. Guess you have to see it for yourselves in real life, lol. I'll post a picture soon (from my camera) if the color shows. Haha.

Oh! I also received lots of money today. HAPPINESS. HAHAHA.

Good week! I know next week will be better. :> More summer adventures! :D I'll keep you guys posted. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment