Saturday, April 16, 2011

EverywhereWeShoot!

Today we went to the Ayala Museum for EverywhereWeShoot's talk + design!
but before that...

I went to La Salle to have my ID picture taken. It felt weird to be in there. I felt like an alien. Everything was just all so new and... different. Times really are changing. Can't believe I'm a Lasallian now. :O And that College IS happening. Whoaaaa.


AND YES I OFFICIALLY NOW HAVE A LEGIT REASON TO WEAR MY SUPER POSER 'I PASSED THE DLSUCET' BALLER HAHAHAHA ~haters gonna hate~



Afterwards, Me, Zhiela and Loise went to Discovery, Model Shop and Cosmopolitan to do VTR's. We can use some money for the summer. Hahaha. Hopefully we get booked for a project soon! It was amusing Hahaha. Posing for the cameras and having your video taken was so... @-)


We then headed to Ayala Museum for EverywhereWeShoot! Hella fun and inspiring! Makes me wish I enrolled in Benilde instead. Good arts school + Perfect course + My type of place. Hahaha. But then again I'm glad with my school and course now. :) The talk was interesting and very amusing too since they kept on making us laugh. Hahaha. EverywhereWeShoot's works are amazing. :| I cannot even.


Then I went all batshit crazy when I saw Elisa (thunderpopcola) and I was screaming like a little fangirl inside, oh god. This is what happens when you meet your blog muse/inspiration IRL. OF COURSE I NEEDED A PICTURE WITH HER

The kapalness of my face HAHAHA. She's sooooo nice! We kept on hugging and she kept on calling me cute (I guess it was because I looked like an excited chipmunk HAHA) I'm so glad I met her. :')
We also got to take a picture with Ryan from EWS! :D I wanted Garovs in the pic too, but she was nowhere to be found :(


It was so inspiring to be there. I love art talks and exhibits! Can't wait to go to the next one! :D I loved the whole atmosphere/vibe and everyone there was just.... ~family~ Hahaha! It's so cool how you sort of feel like you belong with the people there. Feeling. Hahaha.

Next week is Holy Week which means... staying in. -le sigh- I hope I can convince my mom to take us somewhere for holy week. @-)

No comments:

Post a Comment