Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hidden Valley!

Last sunday, my block and I had a fieldtrip to Hidden Valley for our science class. I had so much fun! It felt more of an outing, actually. =)) It sucks that it was raining though. Would've been more lovely if it were sunny. :)

We planted trees.
My group! Glacia, Gen, Kat, Pat, Nicole
Camwhoring with Kat and Pat
Oh what a lovely day with Kaaaaaat.
With our SCIENVB prof!
Dan was my bitch during the hike/trail. Held my umbrella for me the whole time lol slave.
In the falls!


Swimming with the block. Whatta chill place. I love it.


I didn't get to take a picture of the hot springs but OMG IT WAS THE BEST THING EVER SINCE MY BOYFRIEND DUMPED ME HAHAHAHA im kidding. But shit, it was fucking awesome. I need more of it. Jizz everywheeeeere.




Failing in being fierce.
Fierce... they're doing it right.
This is Bene. We listened to sawi songs on the roadtrip home and sang our hearts out. Hahaha.


With the cool guys at the back of the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment