Thursday, July 7, 2011

Frosh Convocation

Yesterday we had our Frosh Convocation. We had to wear corporate attire, wow. I was able to shop last minute for one and yes, I did like he way I looked. I FELT LIKE THE EDITOR-IN-CHIEF OF VOGUE STRUTTING AROUND DLSU IN MY 5 INCH HEELS.

Hello there.
FIERCE SANTUGON, WTH. =))
MORE USG/SANTUGON PICTURES, LOL

WHOOOO WHATTA USG PICTURE. HAHAHA.
With Nicole! I LOVE THIS GIRL SO MUCH. She is HILARIOUS, I tell you. Without even trying. She's just effortlessly, naturally funny. =))
The program was BORING, so me and my daughter camwhored instead. =)))

THE COOL KIDS.
WTH. =))))) It's strange.
Imitating a FAIL dan face. =)))))
FREE FOOD, WHUDDUP. YAY TO SECOND SERVINGS. =))
Mastering the Dan Face. It's so freaky how we look alike @-)
Pat Roy, everyone. :> She took my pictures for lookbook!
BENE KATCHUPOY!!!!
FINALLY updated my lookbook after ageeeeeeees.

No comments:

Post a Comment