Tuesday, June 7, 2011

e-magazine love.

I am a big fan of magazines and the fact that there are e-magazines now makes it even better!
it's more accessible, convenient, free, and still very inspirational and high quality. i discovered Ache today and it was a feast for my eyes! I also discovered Grea Magazine and Rojo & Garabato Magazine, which you can find on Issuu. :)
























I wish to have my works published on a magazine someday. :) Speaking of which, I've yet to finish my portfolio for my application as a photographer to Stache Magazine. I really, really, really want to be part of this dream team and do shoots and meet artists, oh loooooord. Who knows? I might end up interning for Status one of these days! :D Also, our ENGLCOM teacher is encouraging us to submit our works in Paper Monster, this magazine she works for, apparently. If our works get published, we earn extra credit! It's like hitting two birds with one stone! I also joined an org today, TeamComm which is the perfect org for me. Not only will it help me improve in my craft, it will expose me to different mediums in communicating. I love how there's so much opportunities in my life right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment