Wednesday, June 8, 2011

attempt in drawing

I haven't been drawing for the loooooooongest time but seeing Melissa Bailey's illustrations just inspired me so much. @-) I seriously have to brush on my drawing. I can't be stuck drawing anime forever. :| As much as possible, I want to change my style of drawing. I'm trying (note the word TRYING) to practice 'realism' now. Well, ish. =)))

Anyway, this has been my attempt so far.
I also enjoyed taking pictures of inanimate objects. HAHAHA.
Aaahh, I love how I can manage to edit pictures even without photoshop. :))












Also, today I was bored during Critical Thinking class so....=))
The scanner didn't do justice to my drawing, k. :| like for the 'day' part of my drawing it was colored neon yellow! and in my opinion my drawings actually look better IRL....lol
I've yet to work on body proportions tho :\



2 comments:

  1. ...you guys have a "critical thinking" class? :))

    DUDE. I love that pencil shavings picture. :O And the drawings in the third picture. Good job. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA thank you i was bored =))

    ...and yes we do. @-) remember that INTENSE critical thinking part in the entrance exam? Hahaha

    ReplyDelete